Age eligibility (As on 1st April of the academic session for which admission is sought)
- Playgroup – 2.5 years
- Nursery – 3 years
- KG – 4 years
- Class I – 5 years
- Class II onwards – on the basis of previous class.
Registration – A duly filled form available from the school/website is to be submitted with the non-refundable, non-transferable Registration Fee within 7 days from the date of issue of form or the last date given.
- A copy of birth certificate must be attached with the registration form.
- Students who have attended other schools need to submit a photocopy of the report card of the last year from the previous school along with transfer certificate.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE REGISTRATION DOES NOT IN ANY WAY GUARANTEE ADMISSION.
Admission Test – The children who have registered will have to appear for an admission test (for class III onwards), which may be written or oral as laid down by the School for different levels. The test will be held for English, Hindi, Mathematics and/or any other subject which may be considered necessary.
- The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child’s performance in the test/interview and availability of seats in the concerned class.
- Assessment of the child for admission is also based on the following factors:
- Academic readiness and motivation.
- Social and emotional development.
- Family co-operation in working with the school and meeting the needs of the students.
- Ability of the school to serve the needs of the child.
- The date of the result of the interview & the last date for the submission of fee will be specified at the time of the test/interview.
- Based on the admission test and other criteria, the School reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to admissions, the decision of the Principal/Management will be final.